Πέμπτη 24 Ιουνίου 2021

John McAfee’s death is generating multiple conspiracy theories after fans resurfaced his old tweets.

 



John McAfee’s death is generating multiple conspiracy theories after fans resurfaced his old tweets.

One of the tweets, posted shortly after his arrest in October 2020, reads, ‘I am content here. I have friends. The food is good. All is well. Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine.’
Another resurfaced tweet from 2019 says, ‘Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: ‘We're coming for you McAfee! We're going to kill yourself’. I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd.’
The message is accompanied by a photo of the cybersecurity entrepreneur’s arm, inked with ‘$WHACKD’. Twitter users have made this into a hashtag, along with #McAfeeDidntKillHimself.
And if those tweets weren’t enough conspiracy fodder, a monochrome ‘Q’ image was reportedly published to McAfee’s verified Instagram account, less than 30 minutes after English-language news services began reporting his death. The Instagram account seems to have since been deleted.
No stranger to conspiracies himself, McAfee previously posted videos ranting against the ‘deep state’, and images of himself photoshopped next to Jeffrey Epstein.
Spanish investigators have now opened a probe into the 75-year-old’s death.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: