Τρίτη 21 Ιανουαρίου 2014

So A Construction Worker Lost His Job. And Where He Lives Now Sent Chills Down My Spine.

Bratislav Stojanovic used to be a construction worker in Serbia. That was before he accumulated debts that he couldn’t repay… and ultimately lost his job. 
It’s an all too common scenario, and many of us have family and other help to dig us out of a hole. But Stojanovic didn’t have such a luxury, so he did something that most would consider morbid…and sick.
He lives among the dead.
Stojanovic said that living with the dead isn’t as scary as some might think. He said: “I was afraid in the beginning, but I got used to it in time. Now I am more afraid of the living than of the dead. Whenever I want to crawl out I first check if there’s someone around, otherwise I could scare a person to death.”
He seems to prefer his homelessness in many ways.
“People are very kind to me, they sometimes bring me food or clothes. Sometimes I have to get my food from rubbish bins but it can be very nutritious. It’s amazing what people throw away,” he explained.
“It doesn’t frighten me to sleep in a grave. The dead are dead. I’m more frightened of being hungry.”
Source: dailymail

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: