Δευτέρα, 4 Ιουλίου 2016

Iraq Baghdad suicide bomb attack dead rises to 165

The number of people killed in Sunday's suicide bomb attack in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, has risen to 165, interior ministry officials say.
The government has declared three days of mourning after the huge blast, which injured 225 others.
A lorry packed with explosives was detonated in the Karrada district while families were shopping for the holiday marking the end of Ramadan.
It is believed to be the deadliest single bomb attack in Iraq since 2007.
Rescuers said whole families had been killed. Many people were badly burned.
So-called Islamic State (IS) has said it carried out the suicide attack.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: